Original Posting At https://andrewconard.com/2019/04/22/2020-clergy-delegate-profile-involvement/
I have submitted a profile to be considered for election as a clergy delegate from the Great Plains Annual Conference to the 2020 General Conference, South Central Jurisdictional Conference, or as an two alternate. These elections who will be elected by the clergy members of annual conference. You can find more of my writing about General Conference here.
What has been your involvement in the United Methodist Church (include district, conference, and general agency/board involvement)?
- Kansas Area United Methodist Foundation Trustee – 2019 to Present
- Shawnee / Douglas Network Clergy Leader – 2018 to Present
- Topeka District Strategy Team Leader – 2018 to Present
- Advancing Pastoral Leadership – Cohort 6 – 2015 to Present
- Launch 1.0 – Courageous Leadership Initiative – 2018
- Great Plains Board of Ordained Ministry – 2014 to Present
- Lewis Center for Church Leadership – Lewis Fellows 7 – 2012 to 2013
- United Methodist Reporter, Board of Directors – 2010 to 2012
Questions? Thoughts? Leave a comment or send me an email.