Original Posting At http://sandpipersthoughts.blogspot.com/2017/11/gratitude-quotes.html
As part of my bullet journaling this week, I’ve been finding a gratitide quote each day. These are the ones I including in my journal:
- I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude (Brene Brown).
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings (William Arthur Ward).
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude (Karl Barth).
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend (Melody Beattie).
- Gratitude changes the pangs if memory into tranquil joy (Dietrich Bonhoeffer).